Ossington and Queen
Ossington street, known as Ossington Avenue back in before the 1900s, is the main street of west downtown Toronto and is in one of the more artistic areas of the city. Ossington was a part of pioneer road, which was built during the War of 1812, though it is now one of the hot night life areas in Toronto, with lots of bars and restaurants.
Before the War of 1812 Ossington was owned by Denison family, originally being named after the Nottingham home the Denison family owned. Later, during the War of 1812 and after the Battle of York, Ossington was made into a road, later to become a commercial street filled with stores and other small shops in the 1900s.
Ossington and Queen was the 'home' of Trinity College which was made in 1852, until it moved in 1925. Though in it's place lies Trinity Bellwoods Park, the second largest park in the city of Toronto and was called the "Best park for people watching" by Toronto Life.